DCS Uniforms is a Melbourne based supplier of school uniforms. They also sell a range of re-branded Wilde school shoes under their own name.
DCS UNIFORMS is a locally owned and operated uniform supplier that has grown significantly through the ability to manufacture and supply quality school uniforms at very competitive prices.
While some items are manufactured overseas we endeavour to manufacture as many garments as possible in Australia supporting local jobs and families. Our growth has been steady.
DCS Jenny – Girls T-Bar School Shoe Black Smooth Full Leather
DCS Jenny – Girls T-Bar School Shoe Black Hi Shine Full Leather
DCS Jezra – Girls Laceup School Shoe Black Smooth Leather
DCS Jade – Girls Leather Mary Jane School Shoe
The Harrison Idaho t-bar is a classic design copied many times. The ‘Trinity’ by Gro-Shu is another school shoe to follow in the same footsteps.
Many companies have been inspired by the design of the original ‘Harrison’ shoe. One of them is the ‘Toledo’ by Roc Shoes of Australia.
Bluehaven Shoes is an Australian company that sells two Harrison-styled school shoes.
The ‘Lorraine’ t-bar, with a butterfly style cutout on the vamp.
And the plain looking ‘Flanders’ laceup.
If you’re after a school shoe that looks great but is also comfortable and supportive, you’ve come to the right place! Bluehaven school shoes are all made from high quality materials, making them durable and long wearing.
Recommended by health professionals, the removable insoles in the Bluehaven range also make them orthotic friendly.
These Doc Martin lookalike black leather t-bar shoes are by ‘NE&NA Collection’ of Thailand. They have a plain undecorated vamp, stitched upper, and chunky sole.
Another t-bar school shoe is the ‘Ingrid’ by Clarks. Chunkier in design than the classic Harrison t-bar, the Ingrid is suitable for orthotics, and comes in both ‘junior’ girls and ‘senior’ ladies sizes.
Ingrid is a cult favourite, T-bar girls’ school shoe designed with a buckle fastening and laser cut toe design. Features a leather upper, lining and sock, with a removable innersole shaped for extra comfort.
Girls at Staughton College are permitted to wear t-bar shoes with their school uniform. They wear white socks with their summer dress, and navy tights or white socks with their winter skirt. Pants or slacks are also an option.
At Staughton College we take pride in the appearance of our students and the college uniform when worn correctly is a smart neat look.
Common issues we are faced with can include:
- Incorrect shoes
- Incorrect hosiery (Black leggings, black/blue stockings rather than navy blue opaque tights & coloured socks rather than white)
- Visible undergarments
- Non Staughton branded scarves
- Staughton Fleece Jacket (Now replaced by a Staughton soft shell jacket)
- Pullover (Navy Soft Feel, with stripe in V-neck and school logo) COMPULSORY
- Blazer (Navy Twill with logo) OPTIONAL
Polar Fleece Jacket(Navy Polar Fleece Zip Jacket, with school Logo) OPTIONAL
- Summer Dress (Blue/White check dress)
- Summer/Winter Skirt(Blue/White/Gold Check Skirt in Poly Viscose Fabric)
- S/S Shirt (Blue Short Sleeve collar attached straight bottom shirt with school logo)
- L/S Shirt(Blue Long Sleeve collar attached straight bottom shirt with school logo)
- Girls Slacks(Grey Poly/Viscose, Straight Leg Slacks with logo)
- Unisex Trousers(Grey, full elastic waist trouser with school Logo)
- Unisex Shorts(Grey full elastic waist draw string shorts, with logo)
- Socks (White)
Tights (Navy Microfibre/Opaque Tight)
- Black leather polishable lace up shoes for boys and girls.
- Black leather polishable T-bar shoes for girls.
- Shoe laces are to be totally black.