Girls at Staughton College are permitted to wear t-bar shoes with their school uniform. They wear white socks with their summer dress, and navy tights or white socks with their winter skirt. Pants or slacks are also an option.
At Staughton College we take pride in the appearance of our students and the college uniform when worn correctly is a smart neat look.
Common issues we are faced with can include:
- Incorrect shoes
- Incorrect hosiery (Black leggings, black/blue stockings rather than navy blue opaque tights & coloured socks rather than white)
- Visible undergarments
- Non Staughton branded scarves
- Staughton Fleece Jacket (Now replaced by a Staughton soft shell jacket)
- Pullover (Navy Soft Feel, with stripe in V-neck and school logo) COMPULSORY
- Blazer (Navy Twill with logo) OPTIONAL
Polar Fleece Jacket(Navy Polar Fleece Zip Jacket, with school Logo) OPTIONAL
- Summer Dress (Blue/White check dress)
- Summer/Winter Skirt(Blue/White/Gold Check Skirt in Poly Viscose Fabric)
- S/S Shirt (Blue Short Sleeve collar attached straight bottom shirt with school logo)
- L/S Shirt(Blue Long Sleeve collar attached straight bottom shirt with school logo)
- Girls Slacks(Grey Poly/Viscose, Straight Leg Slacks with logo)
- Unisex Trousers(Grey, full elastic waist trouser with school Logo)
- Unisex Shorts(Grey full elastic waist draw string shorts, with logo)
- Socks (White)
Tights (Navy Microfibre/Opaque Tight)
- Black leather polishable lace up shoes for boys and girls.
- Black leather polishable T-bar shoes for girls.
- Shoe laces are to be totally black.