Girls at Point Cook Senior Secondary College are permitted to wear t-bar school shoes. They wear them with white or navy blue socks, with the option of black or navy blue tights in winter.
The compulsory aspects of the uniform are:
1. Footwear will be black, polishable leather shoes with a low heel (not boots above the ankle, not skate or canvas shoes or any other variation of sport shoe).
2. During Terms Two and Three the outer garment worn to and from the college must be either the blazer, jumper or spray jacket from the range. Blazers can be retained by students coming to the college from Carranballac, but must be re-pocketed with the PCSSC logo. During Terms Two and Three students may also wear the college scarf.
3. Socks must be plain white or navy blue and must cover the ankle bone. During Terms Two and Three students have the option of wearing navy blue or black tights.
4. Ties are to be worn at all times (except for students wearing summer dresses), except when students are directed to remove them in the case of warm weather.
5. If a hijab is worn, it must be white, maroon, black or navy blue. When a hijab is worn the student can then be excused from wearing a college tie. A long skirt in the uniform colours is available but must be ordered, no other colour should be worn.
Girls at Staughton College are permitted to wear t-bar shoes with their school uniform. They wear white socks with their summer dress, and navy tights or white socks with their winter skirt. Pants or slacks are also an option.
At Staughton College we take pride in the appearance of our students and the college uniform when worn correctly is a smart neat look.
Common issues we are faced with can include:
- Incorrect shoes
- Incorrect hosiery (Black leggings, black/blue stockings rather than navy blue opaque tights & coloured socks rather than white)
- Visible undergarments
- Non Staughton branded scarves
- Staughton Fleece Jacket (Now replaced by a Staughton soft shell jacket)
- Pullover (Navy Soft Feel, with stripe in V-neck and school logo) COMPULSORY
- Blazer (Navy Twill with logo) OPTIONAL
Polar Fleece Jacket(Navy Polar Fleece Zip Jacket, with school Logo) OPTIONAL
- Summer Dress (Blue/White check dress)
- Summer/Winter Skirt(Blue/White/Gold Check Skirt in Poly Viscose Fabric)
- S/S Shirt (Blue Short Sleeve collar attached straight bottom shirt with school logo)
- L/S Shirt(Blue Long Sleeve collar attached straight bottom shirt with school logo)
- Girls Slacks(Grey Poly/Viscose, Straight Leg Slacks with logo)
- Unisex Trousers(Grey, full elastic waist trouser with school Logo)
- Unisex Shorts(Grey full elastic waist draw string shorts, with logo)
- Socks (White)
Tights (Navy Microfibre/Opaque Tight)
- Black leather polishable lace up shoes for boys and girls.
- Black leather polishable T-bar shoes for girls.
- Shoe laces are to be totally black.