Girls at Geelong Lutheran College are not permitted to wear t-bar shoes with their school uniform. They wear striped white socks with their summer dress, and grey tights with their winter skirt.
Footwear needs to complement the uniform and allow students to safely participate in school ac vies. The following requirements need to be followed when purchasing new shoes to wear at Geelong Lutheran College.
School shoes need to lace up, able to be polished and enclosed beyond Year 4. No zipper or velcro shoes are permitted. T-Bar styles are permitted for girls up to the end of Year 4.
– School Blazer Compulsory (all year)
Royal Blue with College logo. Must be worn to and from school. (Yr12 Blazers have braiding)
– Pullover V-neck wool blend pullover (Yrs. 7-9)
– Navy Senior School V-neck wool blend pullover (Yrs. 10-12)
– Summer Dress (T1&T4)
Poly cotton check design with white cuffs and collar with adjustable tabs. Length must be between just below the knee to mid-calf. Must be worn with blazer over the top to and from school.
– Winter Pinafore (T2&T3)
Poly wool check skirt with adjustable waist. Must be worn on the waist and below the knee to mid-calf.
– Winter long sleeve blouse (T2&T3)
White poly rayon long sleeve blouse, collar attached. To be worn with school tie.
– Tie (T2&T3) Royal blue tie with College logo.
– Scarf: GLC Scarf – grey with royal and yellow bands
– Socks (T1&T4) White anklet socks with stripes.
Ankle socks can only be worn in summer. Knee-high socks can only be worn in winter
– Tights (T2&T3) Charcoal grey cotton/nylon tights
Can only be worn in winter and formal occasions as required with winter uniform.
Black leather lace-up shoes. T-Bars are acceptable from Prep to Year 4.