Nothing more Aussie than stuck in the mud and pizza rounders – by Jemima Skelley from BuzzFeed Australia.
Shoes and Sox is a chain of shoe shops with stores all around Australia. But for their back to school sale, only the one state will have Harrison shoes in stock.
They offer plenty of options Clarks lace-up school shoes. But the Harrison Indy II is available in Victoria only.
And the same story on the Mary Jane page. The Harrison Indiana II is another Victoria-only shoe.
Another t-bar school shoe is the ‘Ingrid’ by Clarks. Chunkier in design than the classic Harrison t-bar, the Ingrid is suitable for orthotics, and comes in both ‘junior’ girls and ‘senior’ ladies sizes.
Ingrid is a cult favourite, T-bar girls’ school shoe designed with a buckle fastening and laser cut toe design. Features a leather upper, lining and sock, with a removable innersole shaped for extra comfort.
Girls at Ave Maria College are not permitted to wear t-bar shoes with their school uniform. They wear long white socks with their summer dress, and black stockings or tights with their winter skirt.
1. Striped dress, knee length
2. Charcoal grey College jumper (Years 7-10), marle grey College jumper (Years 11-12).
3. Burgundy blazer
4. White socks, long.
5. Optional: Charcoal grey College vest (Years 7-10), marle grey College vest (Years 11-12)
1. Long sleeved white shirt, as supplied
2. Striped winter skirt, knee length
3. Charcoal grey College jumper (Years 7-10), marle grey College jumper (Years 11-12)
4. Burgundy blazer
5. Black stockings / Tights (minimum 40 denier). (socks must not be worn with the Winter Uniform)
6. Optional: Charcoal grey College vest (Years 7-10), marle grey College vest (Years 11-12)
Plain black lace-up shoes, to provide best foot support and protection.
Buckle shoes or T-bar shoes are not permitted.