In the Clarks range there are two popular styles for senior girls. The ‘Ingrid’ t-bar and the ‘Infinity’ laceup.
Another t-bar school shoe is the ‘Ingrid’ by Clarks. Chunkier in design than the classic Harrison t-bar, the Ingrid is suitable for orthotics, and comes in both ‘junior’ girls and ‘senior’ ladies sizes.
Ingrid is a cult favourite, T-bar girls’ school shoe designed with a buckle fastening and laser cut toe design. Features a leather upper, lining and sock, with a removable innersole shaped for extra comfort.
Girls at Ave Maria College are not permitted to wear t-bar shoes with their school uniform. They wear long white socks with their summer dress, and black stockings or tights with their winter skirt.
1. Striped dress, knee length
2. Charcoal grey College jumper (Years 7-10), marle grey College jumper (Years 11-12).
3. Burgundy blazer
4. White socks, long.
5. Optional: Charcoal grey College vest (Years 7-10), marle grey College vest (Years 11-12)
1. Long sleeved white shirt, as supplied
2. Striped winter skirt, knee length
3. Charcoal grey College jumper (Years 7-10), marle grey College jumper (Years 11-12)
4. Burgundy blazer
5. Black stockings / Tights (minimum 40 denier). (socks must not be worn with the Winter Uniform)
6. Optional: Charcoal grey College vest (Years 7-10), marle grey College vest (Years 11-12)
Plain black lace-up shoes, to provide best foot support and protection.
Buckle shoes or T-bar shoes are not permitted.
T-bars school shoes aren’t just for the classroom – fashionable ladies know how to pull them off with any look.
I have put together an edit of my favourite styles and pieces for the colder weather.
pinafore dress//Topshop floral print top//Topshop felt Fedora hat//Urban Outfitters T-Bar brogues//Clarks grey sweater dress//Monki floral pattern skirt//Topshop grey coat//Monki yellow beanie hat//Monki black Chelsea boots//Asos
The T-Bars are actually my school shoes, but I love them enough to wear them out of school as well, generally with frilly/cartoon socks and dresses or skirts!