In 2013 Newcomb Secondary College in Geelong introduced a new school uniform. Green is now the predominant colour. This replaced the brown that once featured alongside.
With the introduction of the new College uniform in 2013 there was a two year period of grace, during which time students could wear new, old or combination of uniform items. We are now approaching the end of that two year transition period and it is timely to remind all families that students are expected to be wearing the new College uniform for the beginning of the 2015 school year.
- Summer dress is a green, blue and white check
- Tailored navy blue pants or dress shorts
- New winter skirt will be wash and wear with three box pleats front and back. The colour will be bottle green and navy tartan
- White collared, button up, straight edge school shirts to be worn with shorts, pants and the winter skirt.
- Navy Blue Wool blend jumper with College Logo, and bottle green and white stripes on the neck band.
- Optional Navy Blue Blazer with College Logo and tie (bottle green, navy and white)
- Black polishable leather or leather look shoes- with laces or buckle. Black skate style shoes may be worn if they are all black, including the laces, with no coloured markings. Slip-on, canvas or ballet style shoes will not be accepted.
- White knee length or crew socks with summer dress, shorts or skirt
- Navy blue stockings or tights can be worn with the winter skirt